Author of Reference Books : 02 Books Published by “Scholars Press, Germany”
Research Guide : M.Phil Research Guide (Shivaji University)
Reviewer/Referee of Journals : 07 National & International Research Journals
Research Consultant :at Rayat Institute of Research and Development, Satara
Major Responsibilities & Active Participation in Various Academic Activities
Chairman, The Rayat Sevak Coop. Bank Ltd. Satara (having Business of Rs. 1800 Cr.)
Chairman of Research & Extension Committee DGCC, Satara
Coordinator, Autonomous College Committee, DGCC, Satara
Member of Internal Quality Assurance Cell (IQAC), DGCC, Satara
Assistant Coordinator of Rayat Quality Management System, DGCC, Satara
Coordinator of Career Oriented Course in Banking, DGCC, Satara
Coordinator of IBPS Center, DGCC, Satara
Life Member of Marathi Arthashastra Parishad, Mumbai
Life Member of Shivaji University Economics Association, Kolhapur (Maharashtra)
Life Member of Indian Economics Association, New Delhi
Editor/Reviewer of 07 National & International Research Journals
Ph. D. in E-Banking (Alternative Banking)
“An Empirical Study on Alternative Banking (e-Banking) and Its Impact on Customers’ Satisfaction: A Case Study of Public and Private Sector Banks in Satara City” under the guidance of Prof. Dr. V. B. Jugale. Shivaji University, Kolhapur,
Minor& Major Research Project
A) Minor Research Project Completed
• Alternative Banking and Its Impact on Customers Satisfaction: A case study of Banks in Satara City, Rs. 75,000 Submitted to UGC New Delhi.
• “Problems and Prospects of Agri-Tourism Business: An Empirical Investigation of Ratnagiri & SindhudurgDistricts in Maharashtra” (Rs. 40,000) is sanctioned by University of Mumbai, Mumbai
B) ICSSR Major Research Project Completed
Major Research Project on “An Analytical Study on Bureaucratic Corruption and Reforms in Civil Services, Rs. 13 Lakh sanctioned by Indian Council of Social Science Research ICSSR, New Delhi
1. V. M. Dandekar (Great Economist) Prize for best research paper Presented entitled “The New Trend in Indian Banking” In 19th Annual conference of SUEAK at Balwant College, Vita (Sangli), on 12 and 13th January, 2008.
2. Dr. ChintamanraoDeshamukh (First Indian Governor of RBI) Prize for best research paper Presented entitled “Information Asymmetry and Failure of E-Banking Services: A Study (Marathi)”In 21st Annual conference of SUEAK at Yashwantrao Chavan College, Halkarni (Chandagad) Dist-Kolhapur, on 25 and 26th December, 2010
3. State Level Award for Best Contribution in Kumbhar Community in Maharashtra, Awarded by the Kumbhar Samajonnati Mandal, Mumbai (Year 2016)
4. State Level Award for Best Performance in Banking Sector, Awarded by the Hon'ble Shri. A. D. Shinde Pratishtan, Pune (Year 2016)
Research Papers Published in National & International Journals
Alternative Banking: A Modern Practice in India, Professional Banker (Online and Offline), ICFAI University press, issue of December 2009. Professional Banker, Vol. IX, Issue 9, December 2009, The ICFAI University Press. ISSN-0972-5121 www.iupindia.in/1209/PB_Alternative_Banking_35.htm
Crisis in Sugar Cooperatives In Maharashtra (India), Articlebase.com in sep. 2009. (Review Type Article)
भारतातील सार्वजनिक बॅंकांमधील ईबँकिंग सेवांचा विकास” Published in Arthasanvad issue 22, Vol 3, Oct- Dec 2009, ISSN 0973-8452pp 214-222
Kumbhar V M (2009). Industrial Depression and Problems of SMEs in India. Saching.com.
Customers Satisfaction in ATM service An Empirical Evidences from Public and Private Sector Banks in India,The journal Management Research and Practice (MRP) Vol. 3 Issue 2 (2011)pp-24-35;ISSN: 2067-2462 and E-ISSN-2067-2462, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania (Europe)http://mrp.ase.ro/no32/f3.pdf
Customers' Demographic Profile and Satisfaction in E-Banking Services: A Study of Indian Banks, International Journal for Business, Strategy and Management,Vol.1 Issue 1,Veloxian Learning & Consultancy,Bhubaneswar, Orissa http://www.veloxian.com/ECJ/IJBSM/full-paper/154-fp.pdf
Financial Inclusion Through M-Banking Services: Scope and Problems in India, Kumbhar, Vijay, (Working Series paper uploaded on online data base of MPRA)http://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/28724
Determinants of Customers' Satisfaction in ATM Service Setting: Empirical Evidences from India, PRAJNAN Journal of Social and Management Sciences,ISSN: 0970-8448, Vol. XL, No. 2, July – September 2011; National Institute of Bank Management, Pune
Alternative Banking Channels and Customers’ Satisfaction: An Empirical Study of Public and Private Sector Banks, , International Journal of Business and Management Tomorrow ( IJBMT ),pp 28-45, ISSN: 2249-9962(Online) Vol- 1, Issue - 1 October 2011,http://www.ijbmt.com/issue/14.pdf
Factors Affecting The Customer Satisfaction In E-Banking: Some Evidences Form Indian Banks,The journal Management Research and Practice (MRP) Vol. 3 Issue 4 (2011)pp-24-35;ISSN: 2067-2462 and E-ISSN-2067-2462, was founded by the Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania (Europe), http://mrp.ase.ro/no34/f1.pdf
Reliability and validity of ‘eBankQual’ Scale in ATM Service Settings: A Study, VINIMAYA(Refereed and Indexed Journal), Vol. XXXI No. 4 January – March 2011, pp-15-26; Published by National Institute of Bank Management, Pune, ISSN:0970-8456
Determinants of Internet Banking Adoption: An Empirical Evidences From Indian Banking” Indian Journal of Commerce & Management Studies(ISSN: 2229-5674) in May 2011, Volume II, Issue – 4, pp-15-25.www.scholarshub.net
E-Banking and Its Impact on Customers ’ Satisfaction: A Case Study of Public and Private Sector Banks in Satara City, ETHOS (Refereed Journal), KBPIMSR, Satara", June 2011,pp-72-79; ISSN-0974-6706
भारतातील जनगननेचा पूर्वइतिहास व २०११ च्या जनगननेतील वास्तव, Yojana , Govt. of India, Publication Division, July 2011,pp 17-09,ISSN- 0971-8397
Reliability Of “eBankQual” Scale: Retesting In Internet Banking Service Settings, Business Excellence and Management, Volume 2, Issue 2, June 2012, ISSN: 2248-1354, ISSN-L: 2248- 1354,http://beman.ase.ro/no22/2.pdf
Tourists Expectations Regarding Agritourism: Empirical Evidences from Ratnagiri and Sindhudurg District of Konkan (Maharashtra), Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, ISSN2249-9598, Volume-II, Issue-III, May-June 2012, pp-1-10, http://www.oiirj.org/oiirj/may-june2012/09.pdf
Conceptualization of E-Services Quality and E-Satisfaction: A Review of Literature, Management Research and Practice, Vol. 4 Issue 4 (2012) pp: 12-18 E-ISSN-2067-2462,http://mrp.ase.ro/no44/f2.pdf
Livestock sector in India-recent trends and progress (2012), Ezinee-Magazine, ISSN: 1525-7126, April 14, 2010, EzineArticles.com, PO Box 12740 Green Bay WI 54307 Available at SSRN 2258220
Refinement and Retesting of “eBankQual” Scale in Internet Banking Service Settings, Munich Personal RePEc Archive, MPRA Paper No. 46446, posted 22 April 2013 13:17 UTC https://mpra.ub.uni-muenchen.de/46446/1/MPRA_paper_46446.pdf
An Analytical Study Of Foreign Direct Investment In Indian Telecom Sector, Zenith International Journal Of Business Economics & Management Research, 2015 issue. (Impact Factor 4.32)
An Analytical Study of Rajiv Gandhi Jeevandayee Arogya Yojana (RGJAY) in Maharashtra, Online International Interdisciplinary Research Journal, February 2015 issue. Impact Factor 2.32.
Financial Inclusion Policy: A Case Study of Hilly Area,International Journal of Research in Economics and Social Sciences, Volume 5, Issue 9 (2015) (ISSN 2249-7382) (Impact Factor – 5.545) , Scopus ID: 2B49398203E6C8AF
Factors Responsible For Corruption: Perception Of The Citizens From Various Professions And Religions In India, International Journal of Recent Scientific Research, Volume: 6 (12) December -2015, ISSN: 0976-3031 (Impact Factor – 5.114)
Kumbhar V.M.(2016), Role of RTI Act in combating corruption: Empirical Evidences from Maharashtra state, India, International Journal of Recent Scientific Research 7 (6), pp. 11909-11913(Impact Factor – 5.114)
Articles Published in Local News Papers (Marathi)
1. Savadhan Malthus Jaga Hotoy”Regarding Malthusian Theory and Present Experiences,Published by Daily Pudhari, Kolhapur (Maharashtra) on 14 July 2007
2. “Durdamya Ashwad Hawa”Regarding to farmers suicides in Maharashtra was published by Daily Pudhari Kolhapur (Maharashtra) on 08 Sept. 2007.
3. “Arthvyavasthecha Kana Mazbut Karavayacha Aasel Tar” regarding to agricultural policy was published by Daily PudhariKolhapur (Maharashtra) on 29 March 2008.
4. “Sarkari Babu Malamal Parantu Ramu Kangal” regarding to Wage disparities in Govt. employees and unorganized workers was published by Daily Pudhari Kolhapur (Maharashtra) on 26 april 2008.
5. “ArogyaSaksharata”Regarding Health Literacy and Awareness in India was published by Daily Pudhari,Kolhapur (Maharashtra)on11 Sept. 2008.
6. “SEZ PrashnaShetjaminicha”Regarding to problems of SEZ policy in India, was published by Daily Pudhari on 20 Dec 2008.
7. “Inclusive E-Banking Services in India: Need for Big Economic Power” was published in Special Supplement entitled “Bharat Ek Mahasatta” of Daily Pudhari on 02/01/2011
8. “Payabhut Seva-Suvidhasathi ThodiKhushi Thoda Gam” ( Relating to Provisions made in Budget 2011-12 for Infrastructural Facilities) was published in Special Supplement entitled “Arthasankalpa 2011-12” of Daily Pudhari on 01/03/2011
9. Abasaheb Marathe College: Dedicated to Provide Higher Education, 8th Feb 2012, in Daily Prahar , Ratnagiri Edition
10. Career Opportunities in Banking, in daily MangalwedhaNagari, Mangalwedha
11. Banking Examinations: Lokasatta Daily Pune
12. Nature of Banking Examinations ;Lokasatta Daily Pune
Delivered Lecture on E-Banking Services in India/Share Market/Research Methodology
1. Arts commerce and Science College, Gadhingalaj Dist- Kolhapur
2. Manohar Khapne College of Arts and Commerce, Pachal, Tal-Rajapur, Dist- Ratnagiri